Actions and Detail Panel
LINKEDIN TRAINING FOR COMPANIES IN LUXEMBOURG (in English)
Thu, March 23, 2017, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
Learn in just one afternoon how to promote your activity and build your professional network via Linkedin
Price: €250 excluding vat - Place: NCI, 20 Rue Eugène Ruppert, 2453 Luxembourg - Time: 13:00 to 17:00 - Language : English
Are you in charge of communication at your company? Are you a CEO, do you work in marketing, or would you like to develop your social network skills? Then this training is for you! Follow Us, an agency specialising in social media, shares its secrets by training you in the practical use of Linkedin for companies.
Our mission? Our social network expert will give you advice, tips and tricks on how to increase your visibility through Linkedin. The training addresses all business-specific features and provides you with both technical and strategic skills.
For whom? CEOs, marketeers, self-employed individuals, employees, etc., anyone who wants to know more about the professional use of Linkedin.
The program includes: Linkedin profile and Linkedin company page
- How to create and optimise your Linkedin profile
- How to create and optimise a professional page on Linkedin (dimensions and formats of profile and cover photos, parameters to be set depending on the company's activity, information to be filled in according to the type of business, etc.)
- Presentation of the different features
- How to use the different types of posts (photo, video, link, status, etc.)
- How to write an article on Linkedin
- How to join groups
- How to communicate on Linkedin
- How to recruit on Linkedin
- How to prospect via Linkedin
- How to create ads
- How to get qualified subscribers on your company page
- How to build your brand awareness and grow your network
Finally, we share with you all our tips and tricks to obtain a powerful company page that will generate sales and/or drive traffic to your website!
Place: NCI, 20 Rue Eugène Ruppert, 2453 Luxembourg
Price: €250 excluding vat
Time: 13:00 to 17:00
Register for both training sessions and receive a €100 discount off the total price!