ICT Spring 2017
ICT Spring is a Global Tech Conference hosting an array of International Professionals. This two-day yearly event is held in Luxembourg City, at the heart of Europe, and offers the participants a unique opportunity to deepen their Digital Knowledge, capture the Value of the fast-growing FinTech Industry, and explore the impact of Space Technologies on Terrestrial Businesses, through exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest Tech Trends and Innovations. ICT Spring is also the perfect place to network with peers and future business partners.
It represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities :
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
– Attendees from over 72 countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
– An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
– An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party
– The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
– The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
– The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
The 2017’s edition will feature 4 main topics:
FINTECH Blockchain / Banking Stars/ Innotribe / VCs Insights
DIGITAL Storytellers/ Future of Movies/ Digital Realities/ New Digital Frontiers
SPACE Space Application: Technology, Financing, competitiveness, entrepreneurship / Space Exploration: conquest of space, space mining, earth observation, space resource
INDUSTRY Industry 4.0 / Future of Automation / Talent Race / Circular Economy
ICT Spring gathers more than 5000 professionnals from all over the world !
Marketing Managers, Community Managers, CEOs, CIOs,CFOs, VCs, investors, entrepreneurs, startups, tech decision-makers in IT, finance, banking, economic and technology press, government, cities, etc.