EXPATS PARIS PHOTO SHOOTING WORKSHOP
Friday, May 31, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Joining forces with TeaTime & Photo Shooting© meetup group, we’re proud to bring you the very first Expats Paris Photo shooting workshop.
Want to join?
Here are the needed requirements:
- - You have to be an passionate amateurs(beginners) and professional photographer,
- - Bring your own camera (it doesn’t have to be one of those ones with a super zoom)
- - You need to be interested in knowing the basics of the a good photo shooting
- - Looking forward to meeting other Expats photography lovers?
What you’ll get to see and learn:
- - Tricks of the trade from shooting side by side with some of the best photographers in Paris,
- - Professional studio with multiple shooting setups allowing everyone to take pictures in good conditions and see the results of their work (http://vimeo.com/60949515)
- - Great people that do volunteer to model for you,
- - Great hair stylists that do volunteer to make your models look great
The 8€ asked cover fee will help pay the rent of this studio (Almost nothing compared to what you’ll learn).
Another video to give you an idea? Check this out (http://vimeo.com/59071358)
Be the first to book. Very limited places!
Cancellations Policy: A refund of 75% (of the 8€ booking fee) is available for those who cancel with at least 48 hours advance notice. For those who cancel with less than 48 hours notice, there will be no refund. This workshop will run rain or shine. Anyone arriving more than 30 minutes late without calling or who don’t show up at all (no-shows) will be treated as last-minute cancellations with no refund.
When & Where
Expats-paris.com is the first online community for expats living and working in Paris, France. As a network, we enable our members to interact with other global minds in a similar situation, with comparable interests and needs. Expats-paris.com users can create new friendships as well as business contacts; they can exchange reliable information on expat-related topics.
Expats-paris.com reaches out to the international communities living or visiting Paris: diplomats, foreign correspondents, expatriates employed by small, middle or multinational companies and their family members and people on vacation, pleasure or business trips. We also cater to the interests of local residents with strong ties to the expats community.
Our network is represented by more than 5000 members in and around Paris- the perfect platform to exchange opinions and information on local particularities.
Membership is strictly free: You can join the community and meet other members by creating an account. Do it now. It takes only 2 minutes.
With Expats-paris.com you will:
Meet other international minded people in Paris,
Make friends with other internationals in Paris,
Share your thoughts,
Receive advice from expats or/and our experts.