Actions et tableau de desciption
Workshop - Self Management
jeu. 4 mai 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 heure : Canada (Toronto)
Do you or your team work with complex issues? Is your organization striving to innovate? Are you trying to increase engagement with the people you work with?
This workshop is a one-day introduction to self-management, hosted by 2 teams that practice self-managing on a daily basis (percolab and enspiral). During this workshop we will will delve into the patterns of inspirational organizations so we can learn:
- how to shift from job profiles to a being a role-based organization;
- how to get clear about what kind of meeting is needed for a team: earning, operational, strategy, decision-making;
- how Generative Decision making works and when to use it;
- how to develop meaningful metrics for self-management;
- how the ability to ask for help is crucial to self-organizing;
- and how a participatory way of functioning fosters initiative-taking, and more.
Registration & Cost
The price of the workshop includes lunch, coffee and tea in the breaks, workshop fee, documents, links and overview document afterwards.
In an effort to make this workshop accessible to all, and to practice what we believe in, we have two payment options available:
You pay the standard price of $375 at the time of registration, which is the business price.
We invite you to engage with the shared economy which is a 2 step payment. You make an initial basic payment of $75 when registering, then during the course you decide on the additional amount, based on the overall budget that we will transparently communicate during the course and your personal financial possibilities. You’ll be paying the reminder amount of your choice the day of the course.
Questions? We would be happy to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
Date et heure
Santropol Roulant - 2nd Floor
111 Rue Roy Est
Montréal, QC H2W 1M1