invest in the largest luxury real estate project in africa Ivory Coast
Ventes achevées
invest in the largest luxury real estate project in africa Ivory Coast

invest in the largest luxury real estate project in africa Ivory Coast

Informations sur l'événement

Partager cet événement

Date et heure

Adresse

Adresse

Dubaï Marina

Dubaï, Dubaï

United Arab Emirates

Afficher la carte

Amis qui participent
Description de l'événement

Description

invest in the largest luxury real estate project in africa Ivory Coast
atlantic city prestige
the prestige eden company will launch in 2016 in 2020 the construction of a new city called prestige atlantic city between Abidjan and Jacqueville an area e 10.000ha
This program will include luxury real estate
-24 5 star hotels 6 stars
-a shopping mall of 12,000 shops and a shopping center 12000m2
-12000 3 to 6 bedroom apartments
-12000 Large luxury villas from 5 to 10 parts on a 6000m2 area of ​​12000 m2
-an international airport that can accommodate passengers 1000.000
-a dysneland africa
-an international sports complex and stadium seats to house 100. internationals competitions in all sports disciplines
-a sillicon valley of africa can acceuiller 12000 start-ups and biotechnology ntic
-1200 Skyscrapers to house the headquarters of the largest global business
For this we inform the Arab investment fund
-The Saudi funds
-The Kuwaiti fund
-The Qatari fund

-the dubai fund
to invest in this great global real estate investment project $ 30 billion
a right to Ivorian society and dubai will be created to bring the project to a capital of $ 1 billion
we will own 5% of the remaining capital in the hands of Arab investors 95%
participation process
2015-2016
-Purchase land
Realization of the business plan

Realization of the business plan
Realization of the model of the city
-have administrative authorizations
2017 2018
-perform the vrd
-perform construction
for any information contact the company to invest eden prestige sarl
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
09bp994abidjan09
cel + 22547939406
cel+ 22554747367
email: paneach77@yahoo.fr
ceo: herve patrick amonh

Partager avec les amis

Date et heure

Adresse

Dubaï Marina

Dubaï, Dubaï

United Arab Emirates

Afficher la carte

Sauvegarder cet événement

Événement sauvegardé