Actions et tableau de desciption
Innovation Champion Bootcamp with Brant Cooper
mar. 16 mai 2017, 09:30 – 17:30 heure : France
Designed for Innovation Director / New Product Development Managers, BU Managers and any one who is bringing Lean Innovation into their company.
Brant Cooper is coming to Paris for a unique full-day bootcamp.
Brant is the author of books The Lean Entrepreneur, The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, and The Lean Brand.
Enable and Drive Innovation Within Your Organization
- Lean Innovation principles for the enterprise
- Strategies for implementing these principles within your organization
- Rapid experimentation tactics which can be applied to projects immediately
- How to identify new business opportunities based on customer insights
- How to reduce risk by identifying the "minimum viable product"
- How to be an effective coach in your organization
About Brant Cooper:
About Moves the Needle: Moves the Needle was founded in 2013 when Brant Cooper, and Intuit Innovation Catalyst who scaled Lean Startup across the enterprise, Aaron Eden, came together to bring their lean innovation success to enterprises around the globe. Since then, they've amassed a global team of entrepreneurs and corporate innovators, who are committed to driving impact for their customers. They've launched transformation journeys at dozens of organizations, empowered thousands of people to discover and create new value and generated 100s of millions of dollars in revenue and savings.