For more information on the Startup Lessons Learned conference, please visit http://www.sllconf.com
Welcome to the signup page for the Paris Startup Lessons Learned simulcast. We'll all be getting together to watch the Startup Lesson Learned conference at Le Camping starting at 18h00.
Please register here so we know how many people to expect. Note: your name, company and email address will be provided to the conference organizers (Eric Ries). We won't send you any spam or share your information with others.
Food and drinks will not be multicasted, so bring your own.
Don't tell anyone, but the lean startup dojo Paris will hold its meeting during California's lunch break. There might bee tears, blood and feedback shed everywhere. So please come dressed approriately.
Startup Lessons Learned 2011 is the sequel to last year's inaugural event, which brought together nearly 400 entrepreneurs and executives interested in building and supporting lean startups. The goal for this event is to give practitioners and students of the lean startup methodology the opportunity to hear insights from leaders in embracing and deploying the core principles of the lean startup methodology. The day-long event will feature a mix of panels and talks focused on the key challenges and issues that technical and market-facing people at startups need to understand in order to succeed in building successful lean startups.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Eric Ries, The Lean Startup (@ericries)
- Brad Smith, President and CEO, Intuit (@IntuitInc)
- Mitch Kapor (@mkapor)
- Steve Blank (@sgblank)
- Suneel Gupta, VP Product, Groupon (@guptathink)
- Drew Houston, Co-Founder and CEO, Dropbox (@drewhouston)
- Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Social (@clarashih)
- Janice Fraser, Lean User Experience Residency (@clevergirl)
- Manuel Rosso, Founder, Food on the Table (@manuelrosso)
- Dave Binetti, Founder and CEO, Votizen (@dbinetti)
- Pascal-Louis Perez, VP Engineering and CTO, Wealthfront (@pascallouis)
- Tim McCoy, Dir, Integrated Product Development, Cooper (@seriouslynow)
- Jeff Gothelf, Dir of User Experience, TheLadders.com (@jboogie)
- Josh Seiden, Program Dir, LUXr NYC (@jseiden)
- Zach Larson, Entrepreneur/Former CPO, SideReel (@zachlarson)
When & Where
@lsd_paris is a leaning group of startup founders trying hard to face reality using lean startup principles.